MyAutoEvents.com takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to
here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade
Information Collection and Use
treatment of personally identifiable information that MyAutoEvents.com
collects when you are on the MyAutoEvents.com site, and when you use
MyAutoEvents.com's services. This policy also covers MyAutoEvents.com's
treatment of any personally identifiable information that
MyAutoEvents.com's business partners share with MyAutoEvents.com or that
MyAutoEvents.com may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of
companies that MyAutoEvents.com does not own or control, or to people that
MyAutoEvents.com does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MyAutoEvents.com collects personally identifiable
information when you register for a MyAutoEvents.com account, when you use
certain MyAutoEvents.com products or services, and when you visit
MyAutoEvents.com may also receive personally identifiable information from
our business partners.
- When you register with MyAutoEvents.com, we ask for
your name, email address, home address and zip code. Once you register
with MyAutoEvents.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous
- MyAutoEvents.com uses information for three general
purposes: to fulfill
your requests for certain products and services, to contact you about new
services and offerings, and to facilitate your requests for future
products and services.
- MyAutoEvents.com will not sell or rent your
personally identifiable information to anyone.
- MyAutoEvents.com may send personally identifiable
information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the
product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who
work on behalf of MyAutoEvents.com to provide a product or service to
you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any
right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them
beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate
the MyAutoEvents.com Terms of Service or any of
our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
In Plain English:
If you submit an entry for an event we will communicate your entry
information to the registrar for the event. For entries where online
payment is accepted, processing the entry fee requires sending data to the
credit card processing agent to facilitate the request. The event
registrar and the credit card processor are the only other parties other
than MyAutoEvents.com itself that have access to your personal
information. Advertisers on the site do NOT have access to
your personal information. Your personal information (name, email
address, phone number, mailing address, etc.) will NOT be sold or
shared with anyone other than those required to process your
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and
- MyAutoEvents.com may set and access MyAutoEvents.com
cookies on your computer.
- MyAutoEvents.com allows other companies that are
presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their
cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject
to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other
companies do not have access to MyAutoEvents.com's cookies.
- MyAutoEvents.com gives you the ability to edit your
MyAutoEvents.com Account Profile
and preferences at any time.
- Your MyAutoEvents.com Account Information is
password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas MyAutoEvents.com uses
industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions or Suggestions
- MyAutoEvents.com may amend this policy from time to
time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal
information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our