Boonslick People first is a non-profit organization provides services for Cooper County residents with disabilities
Trucks, Classic Cars, motorcycles, Chili cook off, and Dancing under the stars
Where: Brady Show Ground Wooldridge, Mo. 1-70 & Hwy 179 Exit 111
Date: May 21st, 2011
Time: 8:00am till Midnight
Entrance fee to get in to Event: Age 16 and older $1.00
. Swap meet
- Car show as well as motorcycle show. There will be prizes for (car trucks & motorcycles) antique, classic, muscle, modern, custom, odd, and foreign. Entry fee will be $10 per car or bike and $5.00 for additional vehicles.
- Enter your BEST pot of chili for the chili cook off. Entry fee $5. Prizes will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place.
- There will be a wide variety of vendors such as crafts, food, etc. Vendors will pay $20 for 10"x 20" booth and any additional space will be a dollar a foot.
- There will be a 50/50 booth. Drawing will be held at the end of the night.
- Music will be playing during the day and at 8pm we will have music for dancing under the stars and will end at midnight.