2nd Annual NWOR-SCCA Team Challenge
Presented By the Northwestern Ohio Region of the Sports Car Club of America
Saturday, July 14, 2012
At the Toledo Express Airport, Swanton, OH
Special Event Notes:
1. Limited to (60) total entrants with (30) teams of (2) that will be drawn randomly.
2. Each pairing will will be scored by the best run of each team member times their appropriate PAX/RTP index factor.
3. Top (2) teams from each session plus (2) wild card teams will compete in a run-off challenge at the end of the event for a total of (8) teams.
4. Some adjustments may be made the day of the event as circumstances warrant.
Recommended Pre-registration is available on www.myautoevents.com
Just a reminder that there will not be a Pro class for this event. Everyone will be on their regular class index. Those registering as Pro will be re-assigned to their regular class for proper scoring.
Site opens at 7:00am
Registration and Tech are open from 8:00am to 9:30am
Novice Walk starts promptly at 9:30am
MANDATORY Driverís Meeting begins at 10:00am
First Car off at 10:30am
Trophies to follow the final runs.
SCCA Members - $25 Non-SCCA Members - $40 Sign up for an SCCA Membership and your first event is Free!
Event Day Entrants Will Be Assessed an Additional $5.00 and Must Be In the Registration Line Before 9:00am
Regular Event Notes:
1. Paddock parking is at a premium.
2. Bring sunscreen and rain gear. If you bring only sunscreen, it will rain and you will be soaked. If you bring only rain gear, it will be sunny and you will burn.
3. Pets are allowed, but must be leashed.
4. No alcohol or drugs permitted.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Regional Executive: Bryan Rawlins - firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERYONE ENTERING THE EVENT SITE
MUST SIGN A RELEASE AND WAIVER FORM.
ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BY THE PORT AUTHORITY POLICE AND/OR THE AIR NATIONAL GUARD MPs