Heat 1&4 – SMF, SS, SSM, STC, STF, STR, STS, STU, STX, XP
Heat 2&5 – CSP, CSPL, DM, DS, DSP, EM, ES, ESP, FS, FSP, GS, HS, KM, SM
Heat 3&6 – AM, AS, ASP, BS, BSP, CP, CS. (JA/JB will run all runs end of Heat3)
Heat 1&4 – AM, AS, ASP, BS, BSP, CP, CS, JA/JB
Heat 2&5 – SMF, SS, SSM, STC, STF, STR, STS, STU, STX, XP
Heat 3&6 – CSP, CSPL, DM, DS, DSP, EM, ES, ESP, FS, FSP, GS, HS, KM, SM
Chair: Chris Haydu
Co-Chair: Andy Bower
Chief of Safety: Jason Rymell
Chief of Workers: Paul Fink
Chief of Registration: David Walter
Chief of Tech Inspection: Henry Pascucci
Chief of Timing: Adam Wisniewski
1. REMINDER: Site opens to competitors at 7am. The driver’s meeting is 8:15am. Therefore, you are really going to want to be there for 7am. Keep in mind that we are not the only event happening at the track and there may be traffic coming in.
2. The course will be open for walking between 7am and 815am Plan accordingly as to not hold up the driver’s meeting and the start of the event. The course will be fast but easy to follow.
3. Junior carts will be running all of their runs for the full day at the end of the 3rd heat. All cars must be stopped and turned off while the junior carts are on course.
4. We will not be breaking for lunch or in between heats for worker changeovers. Worker changes will be done “hot”. Your work heat will be right after your run heat. After you complete all of your runs, quickly pit your car, then get checked in with the Chief of Workers (Paul Fink) and carefully head out to your worker station and replace one of the corner workers who had the same job title as you.
5. Grid will be a single file line in the grid area. Please keep the line as tight as possible to the right side of the grid. If you are running the heat AFTER the heat currently in grid, feel free to grid your car the moment you see spots open up from the previous heat. Please don’t wait for the full completion of the run heat before you to grid your car. We would like to “flow” into the next heat without a full stop of the event.
6. After you finish your run, a corner worker will be holding up cars in the stop box until it is clear for you to proceed back to grid. Wait for the corner worker to signal you that it is clear. When it is clear for you to leave the stop box, proceed quickly back to the grid lane. We can not send the next car until you are safely in the grid so move quickly.
7. Each competitor will be given a minimum of 3 runs for their entry fee. The number of runs and the time schedule above can be modified on site depending on the speed of the heat changeovers. If everyone works quickly and gets to their work assignment ASAP, more runs will happen. We are aiming for a minimum of 5 runs.
8. There are no special fees for guests coming into the track. You will be required to sign Pocono’s waiver sheet on your way in and then obviously NEPA’s waiver sheet for yourself and all guests when you arrive inside.
9. Parking and even sitting idle in your car is not permitted on any of the access roads. The roads must be left COMPLETELY open at all times for emergency vehicles. If you are parking in any of the grass areas off the access roads, please leave at least 10ft of space between your vehicle and the road. There will be designated parking areas. There will be a parking lot that will serve as “pits” for the competitors. Parking in the grass is permitted for cars and support vehicles but they must be clear of the course and access roads. Trailers and non-race cars should be parked in posted general infield (paved and unpaved) parking. There will be a paddock worker in the morning to assist you finding a spot.
10. All vehicles must pass tech inspection to compete.
11. Children are allowed anywhere on the site except during active competition. At that point, children should not be in the course area or in grid without specific permission from the event chair.
12. Registration for this event is 100% online. No walkups will be permitted to run. Online registration will be open until Saturday September 14th at noon. You still need to show up at the registration table to check in, sign our waiver, get a wristband, and receive your worker assignment before competing.
13. Passengers are allowed at NEPASCCA Solo events. Passenger must be at least 16yo and can prove so with an ID. Passengers are discouraged from using these ride-alongs to help them learn the course (unless the passenger is a novice). Event chairs have the right to prevent passengers or DNF a driver if "unfair advantage" is determined. 16 and 17 yo passengers MUST have a minor waiver filled out and signed by a guardian before heading on course.
14. Any driver whose car leaves the lot/course area during a competition run due to driving recklessly or outside of their limits will be asked to leave the event without refund.
15. Due to the high overhead to get this facility, refunds cannot be given for this event regardless of your attendance. Don’t even ask. One more time: REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR THIS EVENT REGARDLESS OF YOUR ATTENDANCE. This event will be run rain or shine.
16. You will be required to work 2 of the 6 heats for your times to count and be posted to the web. Be early for your work assignment. Late arrivals and no-shows can be disqualified from the event. You RUN twice, you WORK twice, and you are OFF twice.
17. Fees for this event will be $55 for annual SCCA members and $65 for non-SCCA members plus the dollar or so it is for the online registration. Junior Kart participants, who are also current Annual SCCA Members, are eligible for a $10 discount per event registered. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT!!!
18. Our plan is to run 6 heats. 3 in the morning and then repeat for the afternoon.
19. Each competitor will run one morning heat and one afternoon heat.
20. Year-end trophies, jackets, and awards are only provided to "Annual SCCA Members". Event trophies are provided to ALL outstanding competitors for the day regardless of SCCA membership.
21. NEPASCCA normally does not use a sound meter to check exhausts. Safety stewards and Event Chairs will decide if your car is too loud to run. A "one-time" refund will be available if you cannot make the necessary adjustments to quiet your car. It is better to show up quiet and get to run all day than show up loud and get sent home.
22. NEPASCCA has a few loaner helmets if you do not have one. There may not be one available for you during high turnout events. We suggest that you do purchase your own.
23. Plan for a long day at the track and varying weather conditions. Bring your own tents and umbrellas if you need to stay out of the sun or rain. The timing trailer is OFF LIMITS to non-event staff.
24. Anyone under the age of 18 who wants to drive, passenger, work, or spectate needs to have a Minor Waiver filled out before or at the event. Parent or guardian signatures are required. You can get a Minor Waiver sheet at a NEPA Solo Event or download a copy from the downloads section of www.nepascca.org