This entry is for Points Event #12 and #13 for the Jack Williams NEPASCCA Solo Point Series. You can register here for both days or just 1 day. Single day entries are at a slightly higher price.
6:00am - Gate Opens
6:00am to 8:00am - Registration Check-In/Tech/Course Open for Walking/1st heat drivers to grid.
8:15am - Drivers Meeting
8:30am - Worker Check in/1st heat drivers to grid (if not yet)
8:45am to ??? - Competition Runs
Award Presentations at the timing trailer immediately following competition runs.
Sunday Course walking available 30 minutes after Saturday competition runs.
6:30pm - All participants and staff need to head for the gate.
7:00pm - Track is hard locked until 6:00am. Track will consider any persons in the infield area after 7:00pm as trespassing
6:00am to 7:00am - Course open for walking
7:00am - Worker Check in/1st Heat drivers to grid
7:30am to ??? - Competition Runs
Award Presentations at the timing trailer 30minutes after competition runs.
6:30pm - All participants and staff need to head for the gate.
7:00pm - Track is hard locked until 6:00am. Track will consider any persons in the infield area after 7:00pm as trespassing.
1. The course is very long and the site is very big. Be mindful of the event schedule and how long it might take you to get through the gate in the morning or from one end of the facility to the other. Take that into account if you want enough time for course walks or to be on time for your work assignment. There are other events happening at the track this weekend also which may hold up your entry.
2. The course will be open for walking Saturday morning, Saturday late afternon, and Sunday morning. Plan accordingly as to not hold up the driver’s meeting and the start of the event. The course will be fast but easy to follow. Lime will be used to help mark the course.
3. Junior carts will be running. All cars must be stopped and turned off in our grid/course area while the junior carts are running. Cars will not be stopped on the Pocono access road or in the pits. In the interest of time, Junior carts (especially JC) may run a slightly altered course design for this event.
4. We will not be breaking for lunch or in between heats for worker changeovers. Worker changes will be done “hot”. Your work and run heats will be separated by at least 1 heat to give you time to deal with your car and be on time for your work assignment. Make sure you check in with the Chief of Workers before heading to your work assignment.
5. Grid information will be available a few days prior to the event, as will the worker assignments and run group orders.
6. Live timing should be available.
7. Each competitor will be given at least 3 runs per day for their entry fee.
8. There are no special fees for guests coming into the track. You will be required to sign Pocono’s waiver sheet on your way in and then obviously NEPA’s waiver sheet for yourself and all guests when you arrive inside. NEPASCCA wristbands are required.
9. Parking and even sitting idle in your car is not permitted on any of the access roads surrounding the infield road course. The roads must be left COMPLETELY open at all times for emergency vehicles. If you are parking in any of the grass areas off the access roads, please leave at least 10ft of space between your vehicle and the road. There will be designated gravel parking areas for spectators and non-race vehicles.
All race vehicles will be parked in the paved NASCAR garage area. More information about garage spacing (if available) yet to come.
10. All vehicles must pass tech inspection to compete. Tech for the weekend will be held at the end of the NASCAR garage area. Make sure you have your numbers, class, and required sponsor stickers on your car.
11. Children are allowed anywhere on the site except during active competition. At that point, children should not be in the course area or in grid without specific permission from the event chair.
12. Registration for this event is 100% online. No walkups will be permitted to run. Online registration will be open until Tuesday Sept 15th. You still need to show up at the registration table to check in, sign our waiver, get a wristband, and receive your worker assignment before competing.
13. Passengers are allowed at NEPASCCA Solo events. Passenger must be at least 16yo and can prove so with an ID. Passengers are discouraged from using these ride-alongs to help them learn the course (unless the passenger is a novice). Event chairs have the right to prevent passengers or DNF a driver if "unfair advantage" is determined. 16 and 17 yo passengers MUST have a minor waiver filled out and signed by a guardian before heading on course.
14. Any driver whose car leaves the lot/course area during a competition run due to driving recklessly or outside of their limits will be asked to leave the event without refund.
15. Due to the high overhead to get this facility, refunds cannot be given for this event regardless of your attendance. Don’t even ask. One more time:
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR THIS EVENT REGARDLESS OF YOUR ATTENDANCE. This event will be run rain or shine.
16. You will have a work assignment for at least one heat per day over the weekend. Be early for your work assignment. Late arrivals and no-shows can be disqualified from the event.
17. Your entry fee of $110 (non-SCCA members $120) plus myautoevents fees, includes your competition runs for both Saturday and Sunday. If we make one day registrations available, they will be priced at $65 per day for SCCA members and $75 per day for non-members. Junior Kart participants, who are also current Annual SCCA Members, are eligible for a $10 discount per event registered. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT!!!
18. There will be no TNT for this event.
19. Shifter carts are permitted at Pocono but the driver must be 18yo.
20. Year-end trophies, jackets, and awards are only provided to "Annual SCCAMembers". Event trophies will be provided both days to ALL outstanding competitors regardless of SCCA membership.
21. NEPASCCA normally does not use a sound meter to check exhausts. Safety stewards and Event Chairs will decide if your car is too loud to run. Pocono is probably the most lax of our venues though.
22. NEPASCCA has a few loaner helmets if you do not have one. Due to the high turnout, there may not be a helmet available for you; definitely not one for a passenger and you. We suggest that you do purchase your own.
23. Plan for a long day at the track and varying weather conditions (snacks, sunscreen, water, etc....) Bring your own tents and umbrellas if you need to stay out of the sun or rain. The timing trailer and event staff equipment tent is OFF LIMITS to non-event staff.
24. Anyone under the age of 18 who wants to drive, passenger, work, or spectate needs to have a Minor Waiver filled out before or at the event. Parent or guardian signatures are required. You can get a Minor Waiver sheet at a NEPA Solo Event or download a copy from the downloads section of www.nepascca.org
25. Trespassing after 7pm on Pocono property will be dealt with by track security. Pocono does sell camping packages inside the track that you can purchase through the Pocono Track offices for Friday or Saturday night. Camping must be in a self contained RV. They will charge for hookups and such. The track opens at 6am Saturday and Sunday morning. Everyone should be off property by 6:30pm both days.
26. Unlike some of our local events, car numbers and classes will be mandatory on both sides of the vehicles. Like last year, there is a chance that there may be 3 black Miata’s on course at the same time. Vinyl letters, painter’s tape, magnets, or window chalks are acceptable if readable. Your numbers, class, and mandatory stickers will need to be on your vehicle to pass tech inspection.
27. Although Pocono does have security at the track and the track will be locked Saturday night, NEPASCCA and Pocono are not responsible for any damage or lost valuables. The track is big and they can't watch everything, all of the time. The track will also be hosting a NASCAR experience event on other portions of the facility on Saturday and Sunday which will bring in other random people that may pass by our pit areas during the day. We've never heard of a problem at this facility but obviously we need to make this statement.
28. Jack Williams Tire and BFG stickers will be required on both sides of the vehicle as per our sponsor agreement in order for your car to be permitted on course. Stickers will be available at registration check-in.