This entry is for Points Event #10 and #11 for the Jack Williams NEPASCCA Solo Point Series.
You can register here for both days or just 1 day. Single day entries
are available at a slightly higher price and will go on sale a few days before registration closes if spots are still available.
6:00am - Gate Opens
6:00am to 8:00am - Registration Check-In/Tech/Course Open for Walking/1st heat drivers to grid.
8:15am - Drivers Meeting
8:30am - Worker Check in/1st heat drivers to grid (if not yet)
8:45am to ??? - Competition Runs
Award Presentations at the timing trailer immediately following competition runs.
Sunday Course walking available 30 minutes after Saturday competition runs.
6:30pm - All participants and staff need to head for the gate.
7:00pm - Track is hard locked until 6:00am. Track will consider any persons in the infield area after 7:00pm as trespassing
6:00am to 7:00am - Course open for walking
7:00am - Worker Check in/1st Heat drivers to grid
7:30am to ??? - Competition Runs
Award Presentations at the timing trailer 30minutes after competition runs.
6:30pm - All participants and staff need to head for the gate.
7:00pm - Track is hard locked until 6:00am. Track will consider any persons in the infield area after 7:00pm as trespassing.
1. The course is very long and the site is very big. Be
mindful of the event schedule and how long it might take you to get
through the gate in the morning or from one end of the facility to the
other. Take that into account if you want enough time for course walks or to be on time for your work assignment. There are other events happening at the track this weekend also which may hold up your entry.
The course will be open for walking Saturday morning, Saturday late
afternoon, and Sunday morning. Plan accordingly as to not hold up the
driver’s meeting and the start of the event. The course will be fast but easy to follow. Lime will be used to help mark the course.
3. Junior carts will be running. All
cars must be stopped and turned off in our grid/course area while the
junior carts are running. Cars will not be stopped on the Pocono access
road or in the pits. In the interest of time, Junior carts may run a
slightly altered course design for this event.
4. We will not be breaking for lunch or in between heats for worker changeovers. Worker changes will be done “hot”. Your
work and run heats will be separated by at least 1 heat to give you
time to deal with your car and be on time for your work assignment. Make
sure you check in with the Chief of Workers before heading to your work
5. Grid information will be available a few days prior to the event, as will the worker assignments and run group orders.
We will be running LIVE timing at this event. If the size of the
course limits visibility of the timing display board, we will hand out
paper times at the end of the stop box.
7. Each competitor will be given at least 3 runs per day for their entry fee.
8. There are no special fees for guests coming into the track. You
will be required to sign Pocono’s waiver sheet on your way in and then
obviously NEPA’s waiver sheet for yourself and all guests when you
arrive inside. NEPASCCA wristbands are required.
9. Parking and even sitting idle in your car is not permitted on any of the access roads surrounding the infield road course. The roads must be left COMPLETELY open at all times for emergency vehicles. If
you are parking in any of the grass areas off the access roads, please
leave at least 10ft of space between your vehicle and the road. There will be designated gravel parking areas for spectators and non-race vehicles.
All race vehicles will be parked in the paved NASCAR garage area.
NASCAR garage spaces will be available for rental but there are only 26 of them. Once online reg fills for the garage spaces, that's it. You
will be permitted to leave your vehicles and gear in the NASCAR garages
overnight Saturday. Rental fee will be $20 for 2 days and 1 night
accommodations for your car and gear.
Keep in mind that Pocono reserves the right to take 13 of those spots
away if needed for another purpose. Those 13 people will be refunded if
that were to happen.
All vehicles must pass tech inspection to compete. Tech for TNT and the
weekend will be held at the end of the NASCAR garage area. If you have
your numbers, class, and required stickers on your car and pass tech
for the TNT, you do not need to tech again for the Regional.
11. Children are allowed anywhere on the site except during active competition. At that point, children should not be in the course area or in grid without specific permission from the event chair.
12. Registration for this event is 100% online. No walkups will be permitted to run. Online registration will be open until approximately 1 week prior to the event. You
still need to show up at the registration table to check in, sign our
waiver, get a wristband, and receive your worker assignment before
Passengers are allowed at NEPASCCA Solo events. Passenger must be at
least 16yo and can prove so with an ID. Passengers are discouraged from
using these ride-alongs to help them learn the course (unless the
passenger is a novice). Event chairs have the right to prevent
passengers or DNF a driver if "unfair advantage" is determined. 16 and
17 yo passengers MUST have a minor waiver filled out and signed by a
guardian before heading on course.
Any driver whose car leaves the lot/course area during a competition
run due to driving recklessly or outside of their limits will be asked
to leave the event without refund.
Due to the high overhead to get this facility, refunds cannot be given
for this event regardless of your attendance. Don’t even ask. One more time:
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR THIS EVENT REGARDLESS OF YOUR ATTENDANCE. This event will be run rain or shine.
16. You will have a work assignment for at least one heat per day over the weekend. Be early for your work assignment. Late arrivals and no-shows can be disqualified from the event.
Fees for this event will be $115 for annual SCCA members and $130 for
non-SCCA members (non-member price increase this year from National) plus the dollar or 3 it is for the online registration
for the weekend. Single day entries will be $68 per day for members or $83 for non-members. You can
choose to only one run day if you wish but if spots sell out before the
single day entries become available for sale, that's it. We do NOT
allow 1 driver to pay for the whole weekend and split up the weekend
between 2 drivers. We still need to pay sanction/insurance per driver
which is not covered for 2 drivers in a single 2-day entry.
Junior Kart participants, who are also current Annual SCCA Members, are eligible for a $10 discount per event registered. Registration will provide you your $10 back when you arrive onsite to check in. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT!!!
18. There will be no TNT at this event.
19. Shifter carts are permitted at Pocono but the driver must be 18yo.
20. Year-end trophies, jackets, and awards are only provided to "Annual SCCAMembers". Event trophies will be provided on Sunday to ALL outstanding competitors for the weekend regardless of SCCA membership. Single day entries are not eligible for Regional trophies.
NEPASCCA normally does not use a sound meter to check exhausts. Safety
stewards and Event Chairs will decide if your car is too loud to run.
Pocono is probably the most lax of our venues though.
NEPASCCA has a few loaner helmets if you do not have one. Due to the
high turnout, there may not be a helmet available for you; definitely
not one for a passenger and you. We suggest that you do purchase your own.
23. Plan for a long day at the track and varying weather conditions (snacks, sunscreen, water, etc....) Bring your own tents and umbrellas if you need to stay out of the sun or rain. The timing trailer and event staff equipment tent is OFF LIMITS to non-event staff.
Anyone under the age of 18 who wants to drive, passenger, work, or
spectate needs to have a Minor Waiver filled out before or at the event.
Parent or guardian signatures are required. You can get a Minor Waiver
sheet at a NEPA Solo Event or download a copy from the downloads section
25. The track gets hard locked at 7pm. Trespassing after 7pm will be dealt with by track security. Pocono
does sell camping packages inside the track that you can purchase
through the Pocono Track offices for Friday or Saturday night. Camping must be in a self contained RV. They will charge for hookups and such. The track opens at 6am Saturday and Sunday morning. Everyone should be off property by 6:30pm on both days.
26. Unlike some of our local events, car numbers and classes will be mandatory on both sides of the vehicles. Like
last year, there is a chance that there may be 3 black Miata’s on
course at the same time. Vinyl letters, painter’s tape, magnets, or
window chalks are acceptable if readable. Your numbers, class, and
mandatory stickers will need to be on your vehicle to pass tech
Although Pocono does have security at the track and the track will be
locked Saturday night, NEPASCCA and Pocono are not responsible for any
damage or lost valuables. The track is big and they can't watch
everything, all of the time. The track
will also be hosting a NASCAR experience event on other portions of the
facility on Saturday and Sunday which will bring in other random people
that may pass by our pit areas during the day. We've never heard of a problem at this facility but obviously we need to make this statement.
Jack Williams Tire and BFG stickers will be required on both sides of
the vehicle as per our sponsor agreement in order for your car to be
permitted on course.