November 11th-12th RallyCross at Prairie City "Who Turned Out The Lights 6"
This event is part of the San Francisco Region of the SCCA's Rally Cross Program.
It will be a two day event. Participants are welcome to do just one day or the other if they can't do both days.
- Saturday only: $80 for non-SCCA members, $70 for SCCA member. This includes morning(daylight) 4 runs and evening(nighttime) 4 runs.
- Sunday only: $50 for non-SCCA members, $40 for SCCA members. Day runs only, but likely to be 5-6 runs. fun runs afterwards if you aren't too tired.
- Both days are: $120 for non-SCCA members, $110 for SCCA members.
- Pre-register here, Pay at the event.
- Cash only.
- You must bring your valid SCCA member card with you to the event to get the discount.
- Price will be $10 higher if you have not pre-registered here! Pre-registration closes on the evening of Wednesday, November 8th!
Who can play: Anyone 18 and older. 16-17 yr old, needs both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons.
Who can ride along: Anybody over the age of 12. Children 12-17 years old need to have both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons.
Working: RallyCross events are ran in a work/run format. Everyone who drives is also required to help work the course while others are driving. This is usually easy and fun (since you get to watch everyone else race), but plan on being busy the whole day not just during your run group.
8:00 am Park gates open
8:00 am-9:30 am tech and registration
7:00 am-9:30 am course open for walking
9:45 Mandatory Drivers Meeting
10:00 RallyCross Competition Begins
lunch break will be flexible depending on event flow
Night Runs: Night runs will start about 5PM and end at about 8PM. For safety reasons, ONLY drivers that have run during the day are allowed to run in the dark. For everybody competing in the night runs: Make sure to bring a flashlight or headlamp with fresh batteries with you. Bring more than one if you have them.
Camping: We offer and encourage free camping on Friday and Saturday nights. If you are planning on camping on Friday night, you have to arrive before the park closes so you can get in.
Preparing for RallyCross tech inspection:
1. You must have a tire pressure gauge with you (even a cheap pencil type gauge will work)
2. If you are running street tires, you must have 40psi in the tires when it is time for the inspection Saturday morning. You can do this at a gas station before you arrive or bring a small air compressor with you and do it at Prairie City.
You will FAIL tech inspection and not be allowed to run if you don't meet these conditions!
First time? Check out the FAQ at norcalrallycross.com
Questions: If you have any questions, post them up on our Facebook page or our forum at dirally.com.