This event is for everybody who wants to participate in the RallyCross and is not doing the Rally School. If you are doing the Rally School, please do not register here.
- $65 (pre-register here, pay at the event)
- We accept payment in cash only
- Due to large turnout and new location we limiting registration to 50 entries, on a first come first serve basis.
- If we have any available spots the day of the race we will do on-site registration, but there are no guarantees we will have any spots available.
- Online pre-registration closes on April 25th.
Who can drive: For the RallyCross, anyone 18 and older. 16-17 year olds, need both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons. Cars generally need to be regular street cars with a fixed roof. SUVs and trucks that are at stock ride height may be allowed at the discretion of the Safety Steward.
Who can ride along: Anybody over the age of 12. Children 12-17 years old need to have both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons.
8:00 Gates Open
8:30-9:15 Course open for walking/ Registration/Tech (you must arrive before 8:45AM)
9:15 Tech Inspection Ends
9:30 Mandatory Drivers Meeting
9:45 RallyCross Competition Begins; we are aiming for 4-6 laps
5:00 Approximate End Time
Camping: Unfortunately, there is no camping available at the race site in Santa Rosa.
Preparing for RallyCross tech inspection: