Registration for the 2019 DCSCC Champ Autocross series is now open! The fee to register is $10, payable through Paypal (to firstname.lastname@example.org). Registering makes entrants eligible for DCSCC's year-end awards for class winners, teams, and the overall championship. It also allows drivers to reserve a number for the 2019 season that can be used at all Champ events (note: some of our member clubs run events that are non-Champ, and drivers may or may not get to use their reserved number at those events).
For a list of Champ events and more information, see the Council blog site -> http://dcscc.blogspot.com/
NUMBER ASSIGNMENT PROCEDURE:
1. Numbers 1 through 10 are reserved for the 2018 top 10 winners until April 13, 2019.
2. Number 11 is reserved for the top Ladies class driver until April 13, 2019.
(2018 Season results are here -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpDJmUF8TRhGmQwgpfHAagTBq3HgkHbiwQGR-L5YIx4/edit#gid=1798373706)
3. Numbers 101-115 are reserved for CCM 1-15 (DCSCC events)
4. All other 2018 season numbers are reserved for last season's owner until April 13,
5. You may choose any number from 1-100 or 116-299, subject to the above limitations
6, The upper limit of 299 will be strictly enforced, higher numbers create issues for the scorekeepers!
7. Registration will remain open for the majority of the season but no points will be scored for events completed prior to registration being processed - please submit ASAP.
8. If you don't get your first choice number, the Registrar will contact you before the first Champ event.
9. You can still register after April 13th, but number availability will be determined on a first come / first served basis.
10. Paypal strongly preferred, email email@example.com if other arrangements are absolutely necessary.