This event registration is for the Saturday Practice Session only. If you also want to participate in the RallyCross on Sunday, register for that separately!
The Practice Session is limited to 30 participants to ensure that everyone gets at least 5 laps (hopefully 6 or 7) in the limited time we have available Saturday afternoon. This is first come, first served based on pre-registration! There will NOT be on-site registration!
Unlike, the normal RallyCross on Sunday, official scores will not be kept, cars will not necessarily run within the correct run group and re-runs will not be granted if cones are down or timing gets screwed up etc. It really will be a practice session.
That being said, we will have timing equipment set up and we will make a best effort to get you correct times so you can have feedback when practicing different lines/techniques. We will also have run and work groups like in a regular rallycross so the cones will get put up.
The goal is to get higher quality practice than doing fun runs with less hassle than a scored rallycross.
- If do both Saturday and Sunday, the cost for both days is $115.
- No on-site registration, just check-in/payment. You MUST pre-register here and pay at the event. We accept payment only in cash!
Please note, this event will likely fill up before the deadline, but in case it hasn't, pre-registration ends in the evening of Thursday September 19th at 8:00pm!
Who can play: For the RallyCross: Anyone 18 and older. 16-17 yr old, needs both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons. Cars generally need to be regular street cars with a fixed roof. SUVs and trucks that are at stock ride height may be allowed at the discretion of the Safety Steward.
Who can ride along: Anybody over the age of 12. Children 12-17 years old need to have both parents present for insurance paperwork reasons.
12:00 PM Course open for walking
12:00 PM - 1:00PM Registration/Tech
1:15 PM Mandatory Drivers Meeting
1:30 PM RallyCross Practice Begins
5:30 PM Approximate End Time
Camping: Unfortunately, there is no camping available at the race site in Santa Rosa.
Preparing for RallyCross tech inspection:
1. Make sure your car is in generally good working condition, this includes: working belts, windows, no major fluid leaks, battery tied down securely etc.
2. You must have a tire pressure gauge with you (even a cheap pencil type gauge will work)
3. If you are running street tires and it is your first RallyCross, you must have 40psi in the tires when it is time for the inspection. You can do this at a gas station before you arrive or bring a small air compressor with you and do it at the site.
First time? Check out the FAQ at norcalrallycross.com