Monday July 06, 2020
Use keywords to find an event.
Or perform an
Club Meetings (1)
Driving Schools (1)
Hillclimb/Time Trial (2)
Open Track/HPDE (9)
Road Racing (4)
Swap Meets (2)
TSD Rally (2)
Test and Tunes (2)
Trade Shows (1)
Capital City Corvette Club
Corvette Club of Michigan
Furrin Group Sportscar Club
GPS Track Time, LLC
Get Fast Events
Lake Superior Region SCCA
MVSCC (Miami Valley Sports Car Club)
NASA Mid-Atlantic Autocross
Northwoods Shelby Club
Saginaw Valley Region SCCA
Virginia International Raceway
Or perform an
Services & Pricing
Terms of Service
Bookmark and Share
NEPA SCCA AutoX Event #6 07/16/06
NEPA Region SCCA
Schedule Costs for the event will be approximately $25 for members and $30 for non-members.
7:00am to 8:30am: Course Setup(if you want to assist in course creation)
8:30am to 9:30am: Registration, Tech Inspection, and Course Walks
9:45am: The REQUIRED Driver's Meeting (all drivers must attend)
10:00am: The first car is off the line!
-There will be a 30-minute break between AM and PM sessions to allow for course walks and lunch.
-Course walks will only occur prior to 10am and during the afternoon lunch break.
-Online registration will get first choice of car numbers unless another competitor has already paid $5 to lock their number in for the year. Check with the registration desk at the event.
-If you are unsure about your class, please email the registrar and they will assist you. Or go to www.scca.org and download a copy of the Solo rules to make your own determination.
-Everyone who runs will be required to work 1 heat. Please see the Chief of Workers directly after the driver's meeting for your work assignment. Failure to work will result in your times not being posted and possibly a 1 event suspension.
**Online/Advanced Registration is NOT Required to participate in the event** You will always be permitted to register at the event.
Pocono Mountain West H.S.
State or Province
Directions to PMWHS:
* From the south: Take Route 611 North through Tannersville, Scotrun, Swiftwater, and Mount Pocono. Turn left at the second traffic light in Mt. Pocono onto Route 940 West. Follow Route 940 West for 4.5 miles to the West High School, which will be on the left.
* From the north, including I-380 and Scranton area: Take the Pocono Exit (#3) from I-380 onto Route 940 West. Follow Route 940 West for 1.5 miles until reaching the West High School on the left.
* From I-80 eastbound: Take I-80 East to Blakeslee Exit (#284). Follow Route 115 North for 1.7 miles to Route 940 East. Follow Route 940 East for 12.4 miles to the West High School on the right.
* From I-80 westbound, including New York and New Jersey areas: Take I-80 West to I-380 North (Exit #293). Continue with "From the north" directions above.
* From Allentown area: Take Route 22 to Route 33 North to I-80 West. Then follow "I-80 westbound" directions above.
* From Wilkes-Barre: Take Route 115 South to Route 940 East in Blakeslee. Follow Route 940 East for 12.4 miles to the West High School on the right.
Online Registration Closes
14-Jul-2006 12:00 AM EST
Online Registration is CLOSED
View Entry List
List your Organization
Publish an Event
Follow us on Twitter
Visit the MyAutoEventspage on Facebook
Copyright © 2002-2007 MyAutoEvents.com